Shenandoah (7-5, 3-3 ODAC) jumped out to a 13-0 halftime lead over the WildCats (3-9, 0-5) before the two teams split 10 second half goals.
The Hornets would have all of the offense they would need by the 1:48 mark of the first as Devon Weaver scored unassisted to put the hosts up 6-0.
Shenandoah scored seven times in the second to take the 13-0 halftime lead and then added the first goal of the third before the 'Cats finally got on the board with 3:20 to play in the stanza.
Randolph scored the first two goals of the fourth with SU answering by scoring four of the next five.
- Goals: Schott 3, Hubbard 3, Levins 3, Devon Weaver 2, Kyle Morien 2
- Assists: Chris Baker 4, James Falletta 2, Cole Hammel 2, Jet Hayes 2
- Groundballs: Robby Holmes 4, Falletta 4, Hayes 4
- Caused Turnovers: Holmes 3, Drew Kagdis 2, Jay Baker 2
- Saves: Jason Simpson 7, Michael Buetel 6
BY THE NUMBERS
- Shots: SU 60, Randolph 26
- Groundballs: SU 44, Randolph 44
- Face-offs: Randolph 14-of-27
- Clears: SU 17-of-23, Randolph 12-of-27
- EMO: SU 2-of-6, Randolph 0-for-3