The WildCats (11-14, 6-10 ODAC) punched their ticket to the upcoming ODAC Tournament by completing the season sweep over Shenandoah (5-20, 1-15).
The Hornets shot just 31 percent (8-for-26) in the opening half as Randolph took a 31-20 lead into the halftime locker room.
The 'Cats eventually expanded that lead out to 23 points before SU made matters interesting by scoring 16 of the game's next 18 points in a span of 4:07 to trail by just nine, 70-61, with 1:29 remaining. Randolph then clinched the game by scoring the final six points of the contest.
Sammy Hooper had 19 and Elijah Ford 11 for the victors.
Tonight's game completes the Hornets season. The 2019-20 schedule will be announced this summer.
- Randolph leads the all-time series 14-4 and has won three straight
- Shenandoah shot 35 percent (20-of-58) for the game
- Randolph shot 44 percent (27-of-62)
- The WildCats had a 45-33 edge on the glass
- The Shenandoah bench outscored the 'Cats bench 30-23