WINCHESTER, Va. – The Shenandoah University men's and women's basketball teams host the first-ever events in the James R. Wilkins, Jr. Athletics & Events Center Wednesday evening and the following information is provided for spectators attending the contests.
- All fans should use the parking lot immediately south of the James R. Wilkins, Jr. Athletics & Events Center. Handicap parking is available both to the south and north of the Wilkins Center.
ENTRANCE TO FACILITY
- Please use the Rotunda entrance into the Wilkins Center.
- The North entrance (adjacent to Sprint Field at Shentel Stadium) is not a public entrance for intercollegiate athletic events.
- All games held in the Wilkins Center for the remainder of the regular season are free of charge.
- Home and visiting team benches are located along the east sideline. The home bench is located to the right of the scorer's table as viewed from midcourt with the visitors bench located to the left.
- SU students should sit behind the home bench. This is also where the "Buzzin' Dozen" pep band will be seated.
- Visiting fans are invited to sit behind the visitors bench.
- Chairback seating is located on the west (I-81) side. The first three rows of chairback seats are reserved. The remaining chairback seats are first-come, first-served.
- The women's restrooms are located in the southeast and southwest corners of the fieldhouse.
- The men's restroom is the first door to the left after entering the main fieldhouse entrance.
- The family restroom is the second door to the left after entering the main fieldhouse entrance.
- The concession stand, run by Sodexo, is located in the southeast corner of the building (immediately to the right after entering the main fieldhouse entrance).
- The Shenandoah University Bookstore will have a table located below the south scoreboard with athletics apparel for sale.